Tuesday, January 07, 2014

A tiny flaw in the plan...


Ahhh, so there was something of a weakness in my plan, wasn't there? On Sunday, did I not say something along the lines of "there were some good things in 2013 and I shall come and tell you about them"? No, no, it's not exactly that I've forgotten what they were; I do have photographic evidence to remind me what I did last year. I've, errrm, just forgotten the precise details. It transpires that I can only come here and tell you, er, vaguely what happened at the beginning of last year.

At the end of February last year I joined an excursion to a mozzarella making Buffalo farm outside of Bangkok. I have no idea now where it was but it didn't take long to get there. I expect if you wanted to know and Google couldn't tell you, I could find out. It was fascinating. I think. I learned lots about making mozzarella. I took lots of pictures. And I DO remember thinking you'd be as fascinated by the process as I was... Only beyond hot and cold water to shape the mozzarella into those rotund yummy balls, I'm all of a blank.

Still, I don't suppose there are many people who come to Tea Stains to learn anything... So, sorry and all that; apart from one picture that illustrates I DID actually see mozzarella being made, instead of any details whatsoever about the process, here are some pictures of the lovely, milk yielding buffalo:

LOOK! This is something to do with making mozzarella.

This is my best side.

Well, we ARE water buffalo...

Check out those eyelashes. 

What? It's mud; mud's good for the skin.

Hmmm, I'm a tiny bit freaked out by their cloven hooves.

Gorgeous girls

And my favourite picture of all....

4 comments:

Mandy Indonesia said...


Im glad to read you again. Thanks for this post.
Best for you Buddy!

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

Love those pictures - and adore eating mozzarella!

crazyguyinthailand.com said...

Outstanding!

Watson emma said...

i read your awesome and intersting blog.such a great information in your blog.If anyone wants christmas flights to bangkok from london
,christmas flights to bangkok from manchester
christmas flights to bangkok from glasgow
christmas flights to bangkok from birmingham
christmas flights to bangkok from london heathrow
in very affordable price.we provides unbeatable price with awesome offers for bangkok flights.