Friday, April 09, 2010

Friday Photo

Today's Friday Photo is a bit different because when I saw it I wasn't quick enough with my camera. I was on my way back from school about a week or so ago and it's so, so perfect for a Friday's Photo. But, we were a LONG way off and I didn't get it; next time I'll be ready, I thought.

Then Tea Stains had a visit a day or so ago from Boonsong, who left a comment. Out of courtesy, I went to check out Boonsong's blog and there was my photo! Well, not my photo but Boonsong's, and with a fab title too. Boonsong included an apology for the quality because he (I think) was in a taxi and was a long way off.

So timely was the coincidence of my seeing the building and Boonsong visiting me, that for the first time, Friday Photo isn't one of my pictures: please go here to see it.

If you can bear to see snakes, scroll down to see a very beautiful, colourful Golden Tree snake that Boonsong spotted. (I kind of do and don't hope to see one of these.)

Thanks Boonsong.

4 comments:

HelenMWalters said...

That's a fantastic photo. And I quite like the washing powder explanation.

Queenie said...

I went; I saw; I chuckled. 'Muscle shirts' amused me, too.

Jenny Beattie said...

Excellent. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I don't know when I'll next be coming that way. All the taxis take different routes back.

DJ Kirkby said...

I went to look at the snake photo. They look just fine. Over there. On someone else's blog!