Monday, February 05, 2007

Uh Oh

Second post of the day - how's that for enthusiasm?

It's not, it's more excuses and BIG PANIC: my laptop security has jammed my emailing out because it has detected 'worm activity'. Oh god, time to cry. What does it mean? Why doesn't my manual scan stop it, find it and stamp it out? Where is husband? Out with colleague, not home stroking my laptop, helping...

I'm writing this on his pc, but can't do my Dreamweaver brain drain homework, and tomorrow all the knowledge will be gone. It's okay, though because as revenge, I logged onto his Bejeweled and I scored in his top score box with my name, ha ha ha ha.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have sorted it!

Jenny Beattie said...

Oh phew. It's sorted now, thanks Liz. Don't you just hate pcs and cars when they go wrong? I always feel so out of my depth. JJ

BEAST said...

Not happy about the Bejeweled high score. Gonna change my password.
Husband